Some of the reasons you’re Canon Printer Not Printing:
· The ink tank is completely depleted.
· The ink tank isn't in the right place.
· The ink tank is not properly secured.
· Unnecessary print jobs are queued up / Computer issues
· The CD-R Tray is not correctly set.
· On the CD-R Tray, the printable DVD/CD is not properly positioned.
· The machine is not yet operational.
· The machine isn't properly linked.
· When you first started printing, the inner cover was open.
· The printer driver does not have your machine selected.
· The printer port isn't set up correctly (Windows).